Jaidis

Juniper Grove

Blog of author Jaidis Shaw!

Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) - Chantal Fernando

Faye has everything in order. She has been in a relationship with her high school sweetheart for years, she is top of her class, and is quickly on her way to becoming a lawyer. Her perfect world is turned upside-down when she walks in on her boyfriend cheating on her. Deciding that she deserves some fun too, she finds herself in the arms of her childhood crush, who also happens to be her ex-boyfriend's brother. One night changes everything and she finds herself homeless, scared, and in a world that she knows nothing about.

This is the first MC book I've read and I'm glad that I started with this one. I loved the author's writing style. The pacing was great and it kept me turning the pages. I felt for Faye as she struggles to fit into this new environment she's found herself in. The chemistry between Faye and Dex is thrilling and steamy. They balance each other out well. Dex gives Faye strength and protects her while she helps calm his temper and makes him a better man. If you love your men tattooed, clad in leather, and riding motorcycles, you should definitely check this one out.

I received a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Due to adult sexual content, this book should be read by mature audiences only.